Here is how to change app icons on your iPhone or iPad on iOS 15:
- On your iPhone or iPad on the Home Screen swipe to the bottom to open Search and type Shortcuts. Tap on Shortcuts to open the Shortcuts app
2. In the Shortcuts app tap on the plus + button at the top right corner to create a new Shortcut
3. Give your shortcut a name and tap the Add Action button
4. Tap Scripting and after that tap on Open App
5. Tap on the App to select an app that this shortcut will open in the future. For this example let’s select a Camera app, but you can choose any app You want.
6. Edit the name of your App Shortcut and tap done (In our example we give it a name “Camera”, but you can name it as you like).
7. Tap on the settings icon and tap on the Add To Home Screen
8. Tap on the Icon and select Choose Photo to select an icon from the Photos Library. Keep in mind that an Icon set should be uploaded to the photos library of your iPhone or iPad. You can use this Icon set for example.
9. Tap on the “Add” button and a new shortcut icon will be created on your home screen. Tap on it, it should open Camera app if you implemented all the steps correctly.
That’s it. Enjoy your new shortcut and Repeat the same process for another icons (apps).
Now you know how to change App Icons on iOS 15 Please, Keep in mind the following:
1. App shortcuts briefly open the shortcuts app first, and there is no notification badges on shortcut apps.
2. Each app icon shortcut should be set manually using instructions included in the purchase.
3. Your device must have iOS 14 + installed in order to setup an icon
Thanks for reading.
If you love this post, feel free to clap 👏❤️👏 and share it.